Social Media Marketing happens when you connect with targeted audience and create your brand name, increase the traffic, and engagement using the social media stages. This includes publishing incredible content on your social media profiles and analyzing your outcomes.It is a very powerful tool for businesses to increase their traffic on various platforms like, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and YouTube.Using social media, a company can market its services or products.
5 Core Pillars of Social Media Marketing
Nowadays, your business should be available on social media, and you should concentrate on your marketing efforts on your social media.With 4.48 billion individuals having social media accounts, there’s an entire universe of potential clients that any business can get to, just by signing in and creating splendid content. The 5 Core Pillars of Social Media Marketing that everyone should know of are:
Social strategy – In case you are planning to publish content on social media, then the first thing you need to do is make a social strategy. Now you might be thinking, how would you make a social strategy? To create a social strategy you need to ask yourself a few questions:
Q1. What are your goals?
Q2. To which social media platforms are you targeting for your goals?
Q3. What type of content your audience will like?
- Planning and publishing – Billions of people use social media. This technique will allow your brand to find potential customers for your business.
- Publishing the content is as simple as sharing pictures or videos on your social media profile.
- But if you want to promote your business or your product on social media, then you have to focus on planning a strategy for your post.
You should be aware of things like:
- When is your audience active on social media.
- Analyze the reach of your content.
- Check if your content is creative enough or not.
- Create your social media content very carefully.
Listening and engaging
When your content is going viral, that’s when your social media following increases. With this people may find your content helpful, they start commenting on your post or will direct message you or even tag you in their social media posts. If you are consistently posting content, then there are chances that your audience might also start sharing your content.So always listen and keep an eye on your audience by checking your direct messages or comments. Always appreciate and give positive feedback even if there are negative ones.
Analytics and reporting – Analytics and reporting is one of the main pillars of social media marketing. If you are posting content consistently on your business profile then you should also be aware of how your posts and pages are performing.
- Check if your post has reached more audience this month than the last one.
- How many positive responses do you get in a month?
- How many users are using your hashtag and your company name?
- Is there any improvement in the followers compared to the last month?
- How many users are liking commenting for sharing your post?
Advertising – Social ads are one of the main parts of Social Media Marketing as they allow you to reach out to those individuals who are not following you. It will help you to spread awareness about your brand. It will also help you in reaching the targeted audience for your ads.
For both large and small-scale businesses, Social Media Marketing is considered to be the best platform for gaining traffic. With these five core pillars, you can increase your engagement in the visibility of your brand and good relationships with your audience. Social media has a lot of advantages for your business when you start promoting it.